Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's been a while...

So it's been a while since I've posted anything so I'll give you a quick update. I am working on a great entry but it's not quite finished so this can be an intermediate one. A quick update...

  • I have been playing volleyball on Thursday nights with both Japanese and foreigners which is so fun. I think most of the Japanese would rather us not be there but we have fun anyway.
  • I bought a bed!!!
  • I started at my nursery school today which is teaching 4 and 5 year olds. It's quite interesting but I know that they are like sponges so I'm trying to make English fun to make them want to learn it.
  • I've decided I wish everyone had a blog because I hate not knowing about peoples lives!
  • I'm trying to live in the present HERE in JAPAN instead of the States. It's tough but I'm working on it.
  • Plans for weekend trips are popping up all throughout June so that is exciting!!
  • Simon and Mary are making plans to come visit. Any one else interested??? :)
  • Communication with my teachers is getting better and better. It's a big step!
Thats the short of it! Things are going well and I'm excited for whats to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment