- I have been playing volleyball on Thursday nights with both Japanese and foreigners which is so fun. I think most of the Japanese would rather us not be there but we have fun anyway.
- I bought a bed!!!
- I started at my nursery school today which is teaching 4 and 5 year olds. It's quite interesting but I know that they are like sponges so I'm trying to make English fun to make them want to learn it.
- I've decided I wish everyone had a blog because I hate not knowing about peoples lives!
- I'm trying to live in the present HERE in JAPAN instead of the States. It's tough but I'm working on it.
- Plans for weekend trips are popping up all throughout June so that is exciting!!
- Simon and Mary are making plans to come visit. Any one else interested??? :)
- Communication with my teachers is getting better and better. It's a big step!
Thats the short of it! Things are going well and I'm excited for whats to come!!